How does Cosamin DS Joint Health Supplement work?
Joint cartilage is produced and maintained by its specialized cells called cartilage cells. The process of cartilage breakdown and regeneration constantly occurs in a healthy bone joint. Being a part of this process, cartilage cells excrete enzymes to degrade cartilage. Normally, your cartilage will be maintained and healthy due to the balance between the cartilage breakdown and the cartilage regeneration.
But there are many factors breaking down this balance including age, overweight or obesity, too little or too much activities, injuries, genes… These lead to the continuous lost of cartilage cells causing the discomfort in bones and joints as well as degenerative joint disease.
→ Knowing this issue, the pharmaceutical researchers have researched and manufactured Cosamin DS working at cellular level deeply absorbed into the joints and protect cartilage.
Why should you choose Cosamin DS?
Cosamin DS is a functional food for bone joint having two main ingredients includes glucosamine and chondroitin that help to supplement nutrients for joints and treat joint pain. Nowadays, these two ingredients are widely used to manufacture hundreds of pharmaceutical products for bones and joints selling online but Cosmain DS still ranks No1 position about Glucosamine and Chondroitin intake for healthy and flexible bone joints.
This product is manufactured by a reputable company with over 20 years experience in producing safety pharmaceutical products in USA. They have extensively researched and applied their products in several years and Cosamin DS has shown its benefits in the test on human cells.
There is also a fact that Cosamin DS is highly appreciated and highly recommended on Amazon and other online websites due to its wonderful effects. It is selected as a smart choice by many smart consumers for their daily life.
What are Cosamin DS ingredients?
- Glucosamine HCL: Glucosamine HCL can be found in the cartilage at the ends of your bones, in the joint fluid or in the exoskeletons of shellfish. Because Glucosamine HCL can be found in the human joints, some researchers have hypothesized that this substance is beneficial for people with osteoarthritis, back pain or knees pain since it helps the body to heal the injuries caused by osteoarthritis and relieve inflammation.
- Chondroitin sulfate: is a substance normally found in cartilage around joints in the body. It helps keeping cartilage healthy by absorbing liquids in the connective tissue and helps to block the enzymes that degrade cartilage. Chondroitin is often produced from animal sources such as shark cartilage and cow cartilage. It supports effectively in disease treatment relating to bones and joints, especially osteoarthritis.
- Vitamin C: it is an essential vitamin for the body. Some animals can auto-synthesize vitamin C but humans have to take Vitamin C from foods or other food sources. Vegetables are great sources offering abundant vitamin C, especially in citrus fruits like orange, grapefruit, lemon,…
Nowadays people use vitamin C to prevent and treat common cold. Some people use vitamin C to cure depressive disorders, dementia, Alzheimer, physical stress, mental stress and tiredness. Vitamin C is also used in glaucoma treatment, helps to prevent cataracts. In addition, Vitamin C helps to prevent cholecystitis, tooth decay, constipation, Lyme disease. It also helps to strengthen immune system, prevents asthma, bronchitis, cystic fibrosis, supports to infertility treatment, diabetes, Chronic fatigue syndrome, autism, collagen disorders, arthritis, bursitis, back pain, disc swelling, cancers and osteoporosis. Vitamin C also slows down the aging process.
- Beside the above ingredients, Cosamin DS also has other ingredients such as Calcium, Sodium, and manganese.
Who should you Cosamin DS?
- This is product for adults who want to maintain the joint functions and the comfort of healthy bone joint.
Who can’t use Cosamin DS?
- Children, pregnant women and breast-feeding women are not allowed to use without doctor consultation
- People are allergic to ingredients of Consamin DS
- People are planning to do any surgery or dental treatment, stop using this product at least 2 weeks before surgery
- People with asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, prostate cancer, bleeding disorders or hemophilia must consult doctor before using.
Does Cosamin DS cause side effects?
- This is non-prescription medication and it does not cause any harmful effect.
Cosamin DS usage and storage
- Take 3 capsules per day for the first 1-2 months, and then 1-2 capsules per day. It is acceptable to take these capsules once per day or divide by meals during the day.
- One bottle can take within 7 months.
- Keep in a cool and dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken or missing
Where can you buy Cosamin DS?
Cosamin DS is selling extremely well on Amazon, so you can completely purchase this product on Amazon by just a click. Amazon always has policies to ensure the consumers’ right, that’s why they have a large amount of potential customers. Just order this functional food without worrying about the quality of product; sure you can improve the health of bones and joints.
Cosamin DS Joint Health Supplement has outstanding functions that help high quality ingredients penetrate deeply into the bone and joint to nourish and regenerate cartilage. It has become a great product for patients with osteoarthritis. It is recommended to have a healthy diet and moderate activity while using Cosamin DS to make sure that you have healthy bone joint to enjoy your life and care your family.
Read more: Top 10 best joint supplements
|Disclaimer: We always try our best efforts to give full useful information to the user. However, we might miss some extra information in some cases or we have not updated yet. It is necessary to read carefully all information regarding ingredients, benefits, usages and warnings were given by producer. Please consider this webpage content for your reference only; it is not doctor's consultant and prescription. Remember to ask your doctor before using any arthritis product to make sure it is safe.