There are various forms of sauna that has been used by dieters to lose weight for ages. Sitting in sauna also relaxes your mind and body. Sauna means sweet, all you have to do is to sit in the sauna and take the complete session that is around 30 minutes to an hour. The normal session is around 30 minutes that make you sweat. The more you sweat, the more you lose weight. Sauna also improves your blood circulation, provides respiratory relieve, enhances the immune system, makes your skin healthy, treats sore joints and achy muscles, and relieves arthritis pain. Sauna is also good for detoxification. Dieters should know how to sauna for weight loss.
How Much Weight Can You Lose With Sauna?
Weight loss depends on your session time. As we have discussed, some people prefer to take a 30-minute session and in this time, they can lose around 300 – 500 calories, which is equivalent to the aerobics session of an hour. Sauna relaxes your muscles and the time you spent in the sauna is relaxing. Meanwhile, you lose weight.
Sauna also makes you shed the water weight so very few people face the dehydration issue. To eradicate this issue, you need to drink plenty of water. The weight loss you lose is water weight and it may come back. How to sauna for weight loss is a common question asked by the beginners. Take a look at how to lose weight with sauna
How to Lose Weight With Sauna
- Using a sauna daily or make it a part of your routine is ideal for long-term weight loss and detoxification. For the beginners who are keen to know how to sauna for weight loss, it is recommended to use twice a week for 15 to 20 minutes. Continue a 20-minute session until you can tolerate a 30-minute session.
- Setting an ideal temperature is indispensable. 150 degrees is the recommended temperature.
- Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration. Drink water before, during, and after the sauna.
- If you want to promote weight loss, you need to combine it with exercise, healthy diet, and lots of water for a quick and prominent result.
- Sauna is also good to increase the recovery time. It means if you use sauna after a workout, it relaxes your muscles and relieves the pain. Hence, you feel fresh.
- If you experience dizziness, nausea, headaches, chills, and any other symptoms or discomfort, immediately come out of the sauna as it is the sign given by your body that you are overusing the sauna.
- Never go straight to the cold shower after coming out of the sauna as it will put stress on your heart. Let your body return to the normal temperature first.
In this “How to sauna for weight loss” article, the importance of sauna has been discussed. Sauna makes you lose water weight and also detox your body. I hope this article will help you!