Preparing to have a baby is one of the most precious moments for all couples, especially for the woman as she can feel another life inside her body. The price to pay, however, is a lot of painful changes in her both appearance and mood. One of them is her sleep which will be affected most as her tummy is growing bigger over the months. This makes her fall into sleep harder and more uncomfortable.
There are many ways to solve the lack of sleep for a pregnant mother, and the most effective way is getting a pregnancy body pillow. To save your time on finding a suitable pillow amongst thousands of models, we suggest an excellent product called Pregnancy Arm Body To Contoured U Shaped Maternity Pillow.
- Shape: U-Shape
- Cover’s Material: Velvet
- Pilling’s Material: Memory Foam
- Size: 130 cm × 70 cm
- Weight: 0.5-1 kg
- Colors: 5 colors – light pink, dark pink, green, light orange, and dark orange
- Part: Body
- Fabric Count: 30
- Thread Count: 300 TC
Great Features of Pregnancy Arm Body To Contoured U Shaped Maternity Pillow
The U shape is proven to offer full support for your body. Plus, it covers around you almost completely, so both of your front and back are protected, and you don’t have to toss and turn to readjust your pillow positions many times. Furthermore, this U-shaped pregnancy body pillow can replace all regular pillows on your bed. That’s why it’s recommended the most during pregnancy.
Memory Foam Material
The memory foam does a great job in responding to the heat and pressure that is pressed on it. It also keeps the original shape very well and conforms to your body. Moreover, since memory foam pillows allow your air passages to keep open, they help you get rid of snoring. Also, they’re recommended for those who are suffering the chronic neck or back pain due to contouring to your neck.
The thread count of this U shaped maternity pillow is 300 TC; it shows the woven threads in each inch square. Typically, the more woven threads, the softer fabric. When choosing a pillow, many people tend to get the soft one, but it is recommended that you should pick the slightly firm pillow for the better support. The finest range of thread count is around 200 to 400.
Benefits of Using Pregnancy Arm Body To Contoured U Shaped Maternity Pillow
Extra Back Support for Side Sleeping
Pregnant women are advised to sleep on their left side; this can make it difficult or uncomfortable for those who often sleep on their back. Thanks to the U Shaped Maternity Pillow offering an extra support for your back, you now can get used to this sleeping position with ease.
Improved Sleep Quality
To a pregnant woman, having a deep and long sleep is difficult, especially as she gets to the third semester. Using a pregnancy pillow helps her to reduce the discomfort as well as relieve the pressure. As a result, she can fall to sleep better.
This pregnancy body pillow brings you a great relaxation without causing muscle tensions. Besides, it aligns your joints and boosts your blood circulation. Thus, your aches will be relieved during your sleep.
Reduce Heartburn and Water Retention Levels
Heartburn and water retention are the very common problems you have when you are pregnant. Heartburn or indigestion is an irritation or burning feelings in the stomach. Thus, you should keep your feet lower than your head to avoid the acid from rising to your chest.
- Standard softness for comfortable sleep
- Durable and anti-snore memory foam
- Complete support with the U shaped design
- Highly recommended for women with chronic neck, back and shoulder pain
- The memory foam’s firmness can be affected by the climate temperature.
- The pillow might not suit people who suffer allergic chemical reactions.
Should You Buy It?
If you don’t have any trouble with allergy, you can pick this U Shaped Maternity Pillow. It not only provides great support for your body but also relieves your pain effectively. Among materials for pilling, memory foam is also one of the best choices. So, this pillow is clearly a high-quality product that is worth trying.
How to Use It
You can feel free sleeping with this with any position that makes you feel comfortable. However, you’d better lie on your side and let it cover around your body. In addition, it can be a back supporter when you sit to read books, watch TV, or even a guardian for your baby.
How to Maintain It
- Remove the pillow cover: Thanks to a zip-on, removing the cover is simple. Just make sure you wash it regularly in your washing machine to keep it free of stains and bad odors.
- Wash the filling with water by hand: The memory foam pillow is too sensitive to be put in a washing machine. Thus, it’s better to wash it by hand with warm water. Squeeze and massage the pillow to get rid of the dirt and smell.
- Rinse the pillow: Remember to remove the soap as much as you can with clean water. This can take you longer than the washing step.
- Dry the pillow: High temperatures can damage the pillow and make it crumble. Therefore, never put the memory foam pillow in the dryer. Instead, lay it on a clean and dry area under the sunlight.
- Check the pillow regularly: This material keeps the excess water in a long time because it’s like a sponge. You should check and make sure there is no excess water left on and in the pillow before lying and sleeping on it. If you skip this, it will make your pillow be a place for mildew and mold to grow.
Even though the Pregnancy Arm Body to Contoured U Shaped Maternity Pillow has few disadvantages, we cannot refuse its benefits for our health, such as insomnia treatment and body pain relief. Now it’s your time to make your own decision!
We hope you will get the most suitable pregnancy body pillow. Thank you for reading and have a nice day!