- Manufacturer: Under the Sun
- Technology: FIR (Far Infrared Radiation)
- Dimensions: Velcro Adjustable from 30″ to 43″ Long x 8″ Wide
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 1.7 Pounds
- Interior Material: PVC waterproof
- Exterior Material: Polyurethane
- Power: 120 W Max
- Voltage: AC 110V/60Hz
- Temperature Range: 95F – 140F
- Timer: 5 – 60 minutes
- Warranty: 90 Days
- User Manual: Included
Features & Far Infrared Sauna Belt reviews
- High Safety Level: A far infrared sauna belt releases radiant heat which is proven to be safer than the convection heat featured in traditional steam saunas.
- Deep Heating: The radiant heat directly penetrates the skin, joints and tissues rather than just heating the surrounding air, which means the result will be more effective than other traditional methods.
- Bigger Band Size: The size of this far infrared sauna belt is bigger than most other far infrared slimming belt products available on the market. This means the heat-activating area will be larger, and you can apply the treatment for more body’s parts.
- Heating Speed: This far infrared sauna belt gets hot not as fast as we expect. However, it’s not quite a big issue. Besides, it would be better if the manufacturer can upgrade the product to make it deliver constant heat.
- Strong Heat at The Trim: Be cautious for the first time of use as you may get burn along the belt’s upper edge. My suggestion is to add a thin pad along the edge. The effects still maintain while the heat intensity is significantly reduced.
Read more: Infrared Sauna Reviews
To conclude our far infrared sauna belt reviews, the Sauna Belt FAR Infrared Reduce Slim Waist Lose Weight Manage Back Pain Remote Control Timer is a well-made product because it performs well what it promises. It easily covers all the way around your body with intense effects. It’s also durable that I expect that it may last for the next five years. In short, I addict to it just like the way my husband enjoys the Firzone far infrared sauna belt.