- Manufacturer: NOW Foods
- Package Sizes: 60, 120 or 240 veg capsules
- Packaging: Bottle
- Certifications: GMP Quality Assured
- Ingredients: Curcumin, Cellulose (), Silica, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
NOT manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients
- Maintenance: After opening, store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
What are the Benefits of Curcumin?
Anti-Inflammatory and Pain Relief
Curcumin can enhance function and decrease pain caused by osteoarthritis. It’s similar to ibuprofen for anti-inflammatory and pain reducing. Also, it reduces itching (pruritus) in people who have kidney disease for a long time or mustard gas. When combined with other medicines, curcumin can be taken as an enema to diminish the repeats and manifestations caused by ulcerative colitis.
Body’s Metabolism Enhancement
Curcumin is capable of improving body’s metabolism, relieving toxicity in the liver caused by using alcohol and minifying up to 50% the bad effects of nicotine on lung, remaining low blood fat and destroying malignant cells and free radicals known as cancer-causing enzymes in everyday food and drinks we use.
Curcumin reinforces brain functions and speeds down the process of memories loss. According to medical studies in India, it delays neuron decline and decreases beta-amyloid plaques on the brain surface, which lead to Alzheimer’s disease. Using curcumin in the long term can improve Alzheimer’s disease in patients.
Burning fat is the only way to help people lose weight quickly and safely. Even though there are many weight loss products in the market, but compared to Curcumin Turmeric Root Extract 95, they are less effective and safe because of dehydration in the body and have the risk of stomach pain after weight loss.
Curcumin is very popular in skin treatment. Not only it helps repel darker melanin causing skin pigmentation, tanning, and freckles but also regulate the amount of sebum secretion, remove dead cells and prevent the formation of acne, heal the scars caused by acne and remove the bruises left by acne.
Cholesterol Level Stabilization
Taking turmeric root extract twice a day for three months helps to keep cholesterol level and density low as well as demolishes triglycerides in the blood of overweight people.
What’s about other Ingredients?
- An organic compound in hypoallergenic plant fiber.
- Makes the capsule’s cover of Curcumin Turmeric Root Extract 95.
- Keeps the cardiovascular system healthy by detoxifying metabolic waste in our body, like sugar or cholesterol.
- Provides the natural sweet to increase the appetite and improve the creaminess and smoothness of food.
- An organic compound in many fruits
- Contains high amount of Calcium (good for bones) and Vitamin D (good for calcium absorption)
- Improves the skin.
- Lowers blood sugar levels.
- Improves heart health.
- Prevents kidney stones.
- A natural lubricant produced from vegetable and animal oils.
- Prevents ingredients from sticking to the mechanical parts during the manufacturing process.
- As applied to our body, it keeps the muscles and joints smooth and working properly.
- Keeps the blood sugar and pressure at a safe level.
- Improves therapeutic effects by increasing the drug absorption.
Take 1 cap with water, 1-2 times on daily basis, preferably during meals. This equals an amount of 665 mg of turmeric root extract, which includes 630 mg curcuminoids 95%, bisdemethoxycurcumin, and demethoxycurcumin.
- After opening, store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Do NOT eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
- Adults use ONLY, so keep it away from children.
- Higher amount per serving depends on the user conditions and needs to be revised carefully by doctors before using.
Supplement Only: The product is a dietary supplement, NOT for treating or preventing any specific diseases purposes.
No Stomach Ulcer Support: Recently, some studies show that taking curcumin capsule daily has no effectiveness in improving stomach ulcers. Additionally, taking curcumin turmeric extract powder is even less effective compared to taking a traditional antacid.
Pregnancy: During pregnancy, curcumin is considered safe with a small amount existing in food but not with a medicinal amount. It may stir up the uterus or menstrual periods that endanger the pregnancy. Although there is insufficient data to rate the effects of curcumin turmeric extract in medicinal amounts to breastfeeding in women and fertility in men, it’s recommended not to utilize.
Diseases and Surgery: Curcumin is also not encouraged to use with people who have gallbladder problems, bleeding problems, diabetes, stomach disorder, iron deficiency or surgery. It may worsen the body conditions, disease symptoms; prevent absorption of good nutrition or lengthening the improving process.
Minor Side Effects: In most cases, curcumin turmeric extract does not bring along significant reactions. However, some may encounter stomach irritate, dizziness, nausea, diarrhea hives or rashes. If you have one of the mentioned symptoms after taking curcumin, eat some bread or drink a lot of water to clean your stomach. You should stop using the product and ask your specialist.
- The powder in the form of capsules but you can break them in half to release the powder inside. Mix water with the powder to make glue and cover it with a fabric soaked in hot water. You can apply this mixture onto pain areas on skin, such as bruises, sprains, swellings, ringworm, leech bites, infected wounds, gum disease, mouth sores, etc. This procedure enhances the anti-inflammation ability of turmeric.
- Even better, since Curcumin Turmeric Root Extract 95 doesn’t contain piperine (which increases the curcumin absorption and bioavailability by 2000%), it’s a good idea to add black pepper (contains high amount of piperine) to turmeric by mixing them together.
Below is the video showing you how to do that:
- Another usage you may prefer is to mix an amount of 1/4 teaspoon of the powder with a spoon of free sugar yogurt, honey or white yolk to make a skincare mask. This texture can be applied on face, neck, hands or whole body. Use daily or several times a week will help you get a bright and fair skin.
- However, be aware when you break the cap because the orange-yellow-color powder can stick onto your fingers and everything you touch. This color may be hard to remove.
With various advantages from curcumin root turmeric extract, customers sure are beneficial to take this product for everyday utilization. Besides, since this product is 100% meat-free, it’s suitable for both vegetarian and meat eaters.
Hope you find my Curcumin Turmeric Root Extract 95 review helpful! Thank you so much for visiting my site and reading my post!
Read more: Top 10 best turmeric supplement
|Disclaimer: We always try our best efforts to give full useful information to the user. However, we might miss some extra information in some cases or we have not updated yet. It is necessary to read carefully all information regarding ingredients, benefits, usages and warnings were given by producer. Please consider this webpage content for your reference only; it is not doctor's consultant and prescription. Remember to ask your doctor before using any product to make sure it is safe.|