- Manufacturer: Feel Good Organics
- Package Sizes: 1, 2 or 10 Pounds
- Packaging: Sealed Foil Zip Pouch
- Certifications: CCOF Organic, USDA Organic, Raw, Non-GMO, Gluten Free
- Ingredients: Organic Turmeric Powder from India, Vitamin C 3%, Iron 15%. No Fat, No Cholesterol, No Sodium, No Protein, No Sugar.
- Maintenance: After opening, store in a cool, dry, and dark place. Refrigeration not required.
- Refund: 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Why is Turmeric Powder Great?
Turmeric is the root of Curcuma longa, which is one of the most common spices broadly used to flavor food. It has long been used as a food color, a spice and a medication herb since 600 B.C.
Curcumin – an active compound in turmeric, making up 2-6% of the turmeric zest – is one of the most important vital nutrients, which contribute to curing numerous clinical conditions.
In term of medical benefits, turmeric has been as a part of not only Ayurveda but also Chinese pharmaceuticals due to its calming and healing properties, such as anti-inflammation, disinfection, pain reliefs caused by rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis or osteoarthritis. That’s why it has been profoundly esteemed by the Yoga practitioners for valuable consequences for tendons and muscles.
Moreover, turmeric is used for digestion support because it aids the liver by reinforcing for proper functions. It’s also able to relieve stomach disorders as well as diminish flatulence and bloating.
Last but not least, turmeric supports our cardiovascular system by reducing the extent of two harmful inflammatory enzymes (LOX and COX-2) as well as avoiding the accumulation of plaque (cause of cardiovascular diseases).
What’s about Vitamin C 3% and Iron 15%?
Vitamin C 3%
Being one of the most well-known nutrients that everybody knows, Vitamin C offers a variety of health benefits. For a common treatment, it’s used to reduce the severity and duration of cold symptoms. Vitamin C is easily found in cosmetics since it’s not only an anti-oxidant but also help to enhance the elasticity of skin and protect skin from harmful UV rays. Besides, Vitamin C prevents heart diseases and strokes due to improving the blood flow and lowering cholesterol level in blood.
Iron is a vital element in the human and animal body. The main benefit of iron is to create hemoglobin which is an oxygen carrier circulating throughout the body and transferring oxygen to every single cell. Furthermore, iron is found in myoglobin – a muscle protein responsible for contraction of muscles. Finally, iron is added to medication to treat anemia which is the result of serious problems, including headaches, dizziness, and fatigue.
- Directly Import from India: As the name suggests, Organic Turmeric Powder is processed from Curcuma longa grown in India. The point here is that India is not only the biggest turmeric importer in the world but also the most reliable one.
- Nothing Added to the Powder: Organic turmeric powder India is 100% raw. It contains no additives, no GMO, no gluten, and no fat. You have nothing to worry about the product’s safety and purity.
- Healthy and Delicious: You can enjoy delicious curry or smoothies while living healthy and feeling good. Benefits of turmeric are, without a doubt, various. Feel Good Organics allows their product to be mixed with other food, making it tasty.
- Resealable Bag: A convenient packing solution ensures the product’s primitive quality. This high quality kraft bag features 5-layer resealable zipper – a foil lining, three rounded corners, and a tear notch – for easy opening.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee: After buying, if you’re not happy with the product, simply send an email and Feel Good Organics will immediately refund 100% of your money without asking a single question.
How to Use High quality Organic Turmeric Powder India at Home
- Way 1: Use organic turmeric powder India as a spice in your daily diet.
- Way 2: Blend it into tea or water.
- Way 3: Blend it into milk to brew a cup of “Golden Milk”.
Whatever which way you choose, you are getting the additional advantage from the dietary supplement without swallowing the capsules. However, remember that you should not add more than the suggested dosage or you may risk yourself of lowering the blood sugar.
For more ways of turmeric power usage, you can check this video:
- Recommended Amount to Avoid Side Effects: The manufacturer suggested that 2,000 mg is the maximum consumption per day.
- Recommended Amount for Cooking: When using ground turmeric powder, 1 to 3 grams (equivalent to ½ to 1 ½ teaspoons) is enough for everyday usage.
- Recommended Amount for Age: As indicated by the manufacturer, there is no prescribed dosage for kids. The prescribed dose for an adult is around 500 mg taken in divided dose for up to 4 times a day.
In order to help you avoid all the risks of using turmeric, we list below some side effects that may occur. If any of those conditions is applied to you, stop using and consult your doctor before continuing this high quality organic turmeric powder.
- Blood Thinning: Avoid to combine turmeric powder with potentially antiplatelet drugs, such as naproxen, ibuprofen, aspirin or warfarin. In case you are taking blood thinning medication, consult your doctor before using.
- Slow Blood Clotting: Turmeric might slow blood clotting process. Therefore, if you take other slow clotting herbal supplements such as angelica, garlic, ginkgo, ginger, red clover or Panax ginseng, you should avoid turmeric powder. Moreover, stop taking turmeric for no less than two weeks before surgery.
- Diabetes: Turmeric may bring down glucose to fall significantly further, leading to hypoglycemia. So, keep away from it in if you have diabetes.
- Pregnancy: Turmeric ought to be abstained from amid pregnancy. As indicated by the NIH, turmeric may promote menstrual period. Thus, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, be careful when taking turmeric.
Read more: Top 10 best turmeric supplement
If you need a safety source of turmeric to add to your daily diet, let’s buy organic turmeric powder India. If you have tried a stab at taking supplements but failed on following such strict schedule or simply be afraid of swallowing the tablet, high quality organic turmeric powder India will be a great choice. Simply grab it and then add to whatever you’re cooking or drinking. Again, buy organic turmeric powder India, and you will be amazed by what it can do for you.
|Disclaimer: We always try our best efforts to give full useful information to the user. However, we might miss some extra information in some cases or we have not updated yet. It is necessary to read carefully all information regarding ingredients, benefits, usages and warnings were given by producer. Please consider this webpage content for your reference only; it is not doctor's consultant and prescription. Remember to ask your doctor before using any product to make sure it is safe.|