Research Verified Turmeric Curcumin Details
- Manufacturer: Research Verified
- Package Sizes: 60 or 180 capsules (each capsule is 500 mg)
- Packaging: Bottle
- Certifications: Quality Trusted Rating A+, cGMP Quality Standard Certified
- Ingredients: Curcumin, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Carbonate
NO fat, cholesterol, sodium, protein, sugar. FREE of preservatives, artificial, hormones and coloring.
- Maintenance: After opening, store in a cool, dry, and dark place. Refrigeration not required.
- Refund: 365 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
Benefits of Curcumin
Curcumin is standardized to 95%, and research has shown that 95% is the best possible rate of curcumin in turmeric powder to guarantee the definitive intensity.
About the benefits, curcumin has many:
- First, it’s an anti-inflammatory compound, which can ease uncomfortable muscle and joint pains caused by injuries, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis or osteoarthritis. As applied to open wounds, like cuts or abrasions, it speeds up the blood clotting process and kills bacteria. Using curcumin in the long term can prevent joint agony and stiffness, which impedes you from having a full scope of movement.
- Second‚ curcumin bolsters the digestive functions of the liver and stomach. It relieves diarrhea and abdominal disorders as well as eliminates flatulence and bloating.
- Last but not least‚ curcumin is considered as a cancer prevention agent by supporting the detoxification processes‚ safeguarding you from destructive free radicals that you possibly be exposed to.
What’s about Other Ingredients?
- Includes two amino acids: glycine and proline.
- Glycine has anti-inflammatory properties, which helps to speed up the wound/graze healing, alleviate chronic pains and improve the sleep quality.
- Proline is a rich source of collagen, which supports skin, nail and hair growth. It’s also able to aid the immune system and digestion system, and control weight.
- A natural lubricant produced from vegetable and animal oils and added into the manufacturing process because of preventing ingredients from sticking to the mechanical parts.
- As applied to our body, it keeps the muscles and joints smooth and working properly.
- It keeps the blood sugar and pressure at a safe level.
- It also helps to improve therapeutic effects by increasing the drug absorption.
- An extra source of calcium taken in the diet and contributes to the growth of bone.
- It neutralizes acid in the stomach, and thus, is used to prevent and treat some digestion disorders, such as upset stomach or sour stomach.
- It also helps to relieve heartburn.
What Make Research Verified Turmeric Curcumin Outstanding?
360 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
Money Back Guarantee is not something new in the today market, but 350 Day Money Back Guarantee is really rare. The majority of food manufacturers don’t have any refund policy, while some offer a few months only, such as 30 Day Money Back Guarantee or 60 Money-Back Guarantee. Research Verified is an entirely different story because they confidently give their users a full year refund after buying their products. If anything happens and makes you disappointed about the product’s quality, simply contact them and get your money back.
100% Pure Nutrients
Research Verified Turmeric Curcumin contains only curcumin and several pure ingredients, including gelatin, magnesium stearate, and calcium carbonate. All of them are proven as safe and healthy nutrients used to improve both physical and mental health. The manufacturing process guarantees all of them are 100% pure with no filler, no binder, no coloring, no preservatives, etc.
Research Verified Turmeric Curcumin exceeds strict standards of DR OZ and other clinical studies. All the ingredients have the highest quality. The product is manufactured and packaged in the USA. It meets the FDA registration for U.S., cGMP Quality Standard, and get an A+ from Quality Trusted Rating.
Side Effects and Cautions
Currently, serious side effects caused by Research Verified Turmeric Curcumin are zero, as it purely uses natural ingredients. However, we still feel afraid that some minor side effects may occur due to overdose or underage (DON’T use for children under 18 years old). Moreover, avoid Research Verified Turmeric Curcumin if you’re allergic to any ingredient in it.
We’re also aware that turmeric may interact with other medicines used to cure some conditions. Some of them are:
- Pregnancy and Breast-Feeding: Turmeric can stimulate the uterus. Even though the impact is not much, but it’s best to avoid it if you’re pregnant or during breastfeeding.
- Bleeding Problems: Avoid turmeric if you’re suffering from bleeding disorders because it might slow down the blood clotting process.
- Surgery: Due to lowering the blood clotting process, avoid turmeric after surgery. Also, avoid it at least 2 weeks before surgery.
- Diabetes: Avoid turmeric if you have diabetes because it might reduce the blood sugar.
- Gallbladder Problems: Avoid turmeric if you’re having gallstones or a bile duct obstruction.
- Infertility: As taken by mouth, turmeric might decrease the testosterone levels and sperm movement, which results in fertility reduction.
In any case, if you’re having any of above medical conditions, you’d better be advised by your doctor before taking Research Verified Turmeric Curcumin in your diet (not just this turmeric supplement). Likewise, it’s necessary to be compliant with advised dose.
The advised daily dose of Research Verified Turmeric Curcumin is 2 tablets per day, which equals to 1000 mg. You might divide this amount into two times: in the morning and evening. The only caution for you is to never exceed this recommended dose.
Also, note that Research Verified Turmeric Curcumin comes in two packages; one contains 60 capsules, and the other has 180 capsules. With the smaller choice, you’ll have 30-day supply, and with the larger choice, you’ll have 60-day supply.
People are really conscious when it comes to supplement purchasing. Customers are looking for many factors of each supplement they want to buy: the purity, effectiveness, price, service, and last but not least, the safety. Over these four classifications, Research Verified Turmeric Curcumin is the winner. For individuals searching for a supplement that will convey obvious positive results, my Research Verified Turmeric Curcumin Review proved that it deserves as a top suggestion.
Research Verified Turmeric only uses the top-notch turmeric at the ideal dose of 1000 mg per day, along with no synthetics and other industrial artificial additives. Overall, it’s an all-natural supplement with superb quality, offering 100% Money Back Risk-Free Guarantee.
Read more: Top 10 best turmeric supplements
|Disclaimer: We always try our best efforts to give full useful information to the user. However, we might miss some extra information in some cases or we have not updated yet. It is necessary to read carefully all information regarding ingredients, benefits, usages and warnings were given by producer. Please consider this webpage content for your reference only; it is not doctor's consultant and prescription. Remember to ask your doctor before using any product to make sure it is safe.