Heating pads are considered one of the best treatments for body aches in the world. However, not many people have realized how much valuable and convenient it is in reducing body pain. Therefore, I am writing this article today to share with you the benefits of using heating pads, which based on my experiences of using various types of pads for the past six years.
1. Reduce the pain quickly
One of the most direct benefits of heating pads is reducing your aches within a very short time. There are two primary types of heating pads you can choose, and each one has its way to ease the pain.
- Infrared heating pads: This one can only be used when you have sockets around. After its cable is plugged in, it will create a pressure and affect directly to where the pain takes place on your body. Along with that, the heat will help the pressure penetrate deeper into your muscles and make you relax as soon as possible. Some pads even use the moist in the air and create a very comfortable atmosphere around you when you are using. This pad is appropriate for people suffering from spondylolysis, osteoporosis, disk herniation, or spine of the vertebra.
- Nature heating pads: This one does not need electricity. If you have a microwave or fridge, it’s perfect to use. It takes advantage of heat or coldness to reduce the pain, which is very simple. When you need to use it hot, put it in a microwave. And when you want to use it cold, just put it in a fridge. That’s why it is favorable by people having sprain or aftershocks of injuries.
No matter what type of pads you use, your pain can be relieved as instant as possible. This is also what I love best when using heating pads.
Most people would think that heating pads can only be applied to their backs. In fact, you can use them in most of your body parts, such as shoulders, elbow, knees, legs, or even feet. Due to the variable and direct effects, they fit quite many places on your body. Therefore, you will not have to spend so much time going to therapy room every time the pain comes. For me, with about a hundred dollars, I had a durable and efficient home therapist, which made me relax every night.
The only thing you need to consider is which type of heating pads is appropriate to you. If you have aches at vast area on your body; for example, back or shoulders, you can use:
If you have some sprain or need to reduce the pain instantly, these products may be a significant help:
Heating pads are usually light and soft, so they are comfortable to use. Besides, a pad does not hold many places in your trunk or traveling bag so that you can bring it anywhere. You won’t have to worry about such severe pain while going on a vacation or business trip anymore.
I always bring my heating pad with me when I have a business trip because it can be folded and I can put it any place I like, such as in my suitcase or even backpack. It has become an essential and the most convenient item to me.
4. Assist your overall health
Not only do heating pads reduce your pain but they also improve your physical and mental health. About mental, you will:
- Decrease sleep loss: Before I bought the current heating pad, I had to suffer from frequent sleep loss because the pain came almost every night. Particularly, when the weather was changing, my back and my knee became massive irritations. I could not sleep well and always felt dull at work. After using heat therapy from my pad, the situation was much better. The pain almost 100 percent disappeared; and therefore, I could have a better sleep.
- Make you feel a lot more triumph: This is a result of not experiencing aches and sleep loss anymore. After using this product, the pain did not come at nights and bothered me anymore. So I could sleep tight and became in full possession of senses. I solved every task smoother and quicker than before, and my boss even had a compliment for me. Furthermore, my colleagues also commented that I was not as gruff as I used to be and smiled a lot more. Hearing all those things just made me feel so happy and my life was so much better than it had ever been.
About physical health, heating pads will improve your:
- Blood circulation: They create not only heat but also pressures, which affect directly to your aches. During the time you use it, your blood vessels will be gradually stretched. More oxygen will penetrate into those vessels and make your blood run smoother and easier. Combining with exercises, you will avoid numerous risks of condemning hypertension and high cholesterol just by using a heating pad. Isn’t it surprising?
- Immune system: I don’t know why but I have hardly had flu or cold since I used my pad. Mainly, if you use it while you are sick, it will help you recover very quickly. I remember that day when I caught a cold and felt very unwell inside my body. Therefore, I decided to use my heating pad to see if anything could happen. And the result was fantastic. I felt much better after about 2 or 3 hours of using; furthermore, the cough I had suffered was ended. It’s quite easy to understand because the pad will increase the temperature of your body and create an artificial fever. Naturally, our immune system will become stronger to work against it and fight viruses.
Are you suffering from severe pain?
Then, I’m sure heating pads will be the best solution for you just like I became mine. There are quite many heating pads being sold in the market. Perhaps, I will share with you about them in the next articles.
Regardless, thank you for reading my writing about benefits of heating pads, and I hope your pain will never bother you once again. Goodbye